The domain name indygo10.com or the Website is owned by Indygo10 and your use of the Website and services and all tools are governed by these T&Cs as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on or visit the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website.
You are advised to read this Policy carefully. By accessing the services provided by Indygo10 you agree to the collection and use of your data by Indygo10 and certain authorized third-party service providers in the manner provided in this Policy.
- What personal information about Customers does we collect;
- How and why we collect your personal information;
- Your personal information is protected and secure;
- Controlling your personal information.
1. What personal information about Customers does we Collect:
We choose to collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide while accessing our website. See below some examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services.
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Language Preferences.
- IP Address;
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information);
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. See below additional examples of the information we receive
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
2. How and why we collect your personal information:
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the our Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our Services.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
3. Your personal information is protected and secure:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In accordance with applicable law, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss or destruction and from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and disclosure, wherever it is stored or processed,
including when personal information is transmitted over a private network or stored in cloud environments.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill your personal details on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.